Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 59 - My sex life is ruined.

Seriously.
I may never be able to do anything again.
Okay, now don't get me wrong. I know people have casual sex.
I know there are portrayals of near-strangers having sex everywhere you turn.
But reading what Jalisa wrote to STRANGERS...
...it cheapens it for me.
I can't decide what it is.
Is it because she was discussing things that I do with Sonny because I am in love (okay, and a little but of lust) ((or maybe a lot...BUT ANYWAYS)) with him, when she couldn't possibly be with anyone else?
...or was it just the juxtaposition of her with sexual situations just disgusting to me?
That sounds terrible, but honestly.
I saw those pictures and was just like...erlack.
Ugh.
UGHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm going to have to go through sex therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment