Sunday, December 12, 2010

56 Days - Zombie Love

Me and Sonny are going to become zombies and live forever and evers in zombie love-osity.
AHHHHH!
Anyways.
I'm in an odd mood.
I've been reading the Georgia Nicolson series again and it's just inspiring all kinds of randomness.
Oh and I took a Cosmo survey and it makes me look like a very bad girl indeed...
Just saying.
But I'm pretty sure I'm not any worse than average, really...
...it's not that I've done debaucherous things with a lot of people...
...I've just done a lot of debaucherous things with one person. haha.
Anyways.
Now that we've made me look like a sexual deviant.
So. I went into Staples the other day.
And found a bazillion more techy gadgets that I want.

Complete and total Christmas list:

  1. Bamboo Fun tablet = $200
  2. 2 Gig Smartpen and the journal and leather case = $150
  3. Personal Keurig mini-brewer, with apple cider and hot chocolate as well as coffee K-cups = $144
  4. Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac = $120
  5. A new Fitted iPhone case and complete GhostArmor = $70
I think that's it. Maybe. The big ones at least.
Estimated total before tax: $584.
Not too terrible.
However, I can cross number 5 off my list unless I figure out how to salvage my phone account. That'll knock another 70 off.
Sigh.
Not that much. I'll probably buy some of it for myself with my scholarship refund. If I have to start paying my own cellphone bill, I'll probably not get a car, just put it all into my cellphone bill.
MAGNIFICENT IDEA!
So I had the idea JUST NOW, that what I should do is get my own AT&T account, unlimited texting, not many minutes, and the regular data plan for just my phone.
AND THEN.
Get a BoostMobile phone with the unlimited monthly plan and international connect, to text Sonny on.
Then that would only be 55, maybe less if I can figure out how to get a texting only plan plus international connect.
Genius.
Idk, figuring up how much all this texting was costing me, I might just ask Sonny what he thinks a better plan would be.
Just get my phone and the other to text with.
Or just get my phone and not worry about it.
Because apparently it was costing him bunches too.
He might just want to forego texting.
Hmmmmmm...
More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment