Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 58 - "I've got like musical Tourette's right now!"

Haha, so after that happy update.
I did in fact dope myself up and sleep all day. Seven until four-thirty. Just got up to go out with my KPhi family. Brie, Carmen, Bianca, Nicolette, Deanna, Tessa, and myself at Hunan Garden. It was great, I love my peoples. Especially my big. We went to Wal-mart after Hunan Garden to get Grandbig, aka Tessa, an ink cartridge for her printer and as we were leaving, Brie was singing the chipmunk Christmas song in a chipmunk voice. Well it sounded more like Stitch, but still, it was hilarious. She is definitely my big.
Oh and we went and saw Christmas lights. There is a neighborhood in Bethany, I think it was, an entire neighborhood that synchronizes its lights to music! It was amazing. I wish the parentals would bring my little sisters to OKC so they could see it.
I'm supposed to be writing a bib lit paper as well as a Psych paper but I must do this first.
I must.
And dance madly to Mindless Self Indulgence.
It's like a rave in my head.
JK JK JK LOLOLOL I HEART YOUR FUCKING MAKEUP DID OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR HAIR IS THAT A NEW TATTOO DID THAT PIERCING FUCKING HURT NOW JK JK JK LOLOLOL
Now it's Medic Droid. Fun stuff.
I don't think Jalisa likes my music.
Oh well.
La la la.
So. We learned in Psych about infant determinism.
So say a mom leaves a baby.
And comes back.
The baby misses her and is happy when she returns.
Then she leaves.
And comes back.
And leaves.
And comes back.
Gone.
Back.
Gone.
Back.
Eventually the baby stops caring whether the mom is there or not.
And this affects the baby later in life, determining their adult psychological profile.
Thus, infant determinism.

I think I am developing this abandoned baby whatsit.
GONE.
BACK.
GONE.
BACK.

GONE.

"We're not falling in love, we're just falling apart, come on let's dance the night away! THIS IS HOW THE BEAT DROPS THIS IS HOW THE BEAT DROPS"

No comments:

Post a Comment