Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 53

I love my job.
The counselors had the AIS/Clara Luper event today and they all went and afterwards brought us some of the pizza and pops back.
Yay. Good vibes.
They also don't care that much if we stand around and talk for thirty minutes over the pizza instead of calling "prospective students." Which are more like students who filled out the one information card and have probably forgotten that they did.
I think Rae wants me to go out with her tonight, but I can't unless she can get me back by eleven tomorrow, because I'm supposed to be filmed for the "Get the Wesley Center it's own building!" video at 11:30. And can't very well show up terrible looking and smelling like cigarettes and booze.
So I might just not go.
Plus, haha, Austin, Sharmaine, and I are going to go donate plasma tomorrow. True story.
Austin started talking about donating plasma tomorrow and I said, "Oh, I've been thinking about doing that" and he asked if I wanted to go at one. So I said sure.
Then Sharmaine started asking about it and said she wanted to go.
PLASMA DONATING PARTY.
Oh my life.
I'm pretty much done with class this week. I think I'll work on Saturday though, get some more moneys.
Next week, I'm more excited about the various activities than being done with finals.

Massages Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Pizza Feast on Monday.
Honors Christmas Dinner Wednesday, possibly followed by Arbonne Christmas party.
Christmas party at work on Thursday.
Home on Friday.
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment