Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 50 - continued

Well the stupid Apps paper didn't write itself, but I finished it.
5:30 to 10:15, solidly working on it.
AHHH.
But oh well. I wasn't as rushed as I thought I'd be.
I even had time to go back to my room and change and put makeup on and fix my hair and make myself look somewhat presentable.
Drawing class was cancelled today because apparently Professor Wood is sick. When I got the email around nine something, I was super excited because I took it as meaning that I could both have lunch and take a nap until work. So I called Jalisa to tell her that I still had the popcorn with me from last time and she said we should get lunch. Well when I was sitting in Art History, Brie the Big text me telling me I should come to lunch at Carmen's apartment with her and Carmen and Tessa.
So I text Jalisa and told her that I was going to go eat lunch with them and she didn't say anything.
Then I get on Facebook a couple of minutes later to find this as her status: "Gee, Thanks for making me feel like second best."
Well, what are we, in kindergarten? Am I not allowed to have other friends?
I have lunch with her every other time, geez.
I'm sorry I'm so popular. :p
Wait until she finds out that I want to room with Kaylin next year, rather than her.
Or that Brie and Carmen told me I should move into their house with them.Which would be AWESOME, but at the same time, sounds like quite a bit of trouble to go through.
Oh well.
But yeah. Kaylin suggested that we room together next year, which sounds amazing. I've thought about it before and we really hit it off and I think us as roommates would be great. The only thing is, we'd probably room in Banning rather than Centennial like I was kinda planning...but it'd be worth it. Because Kaylin was kinda what I wanted in a roommate. Ya know, a friend you live with, who you go and have lunch with and everything. I like that. :)
Today in art history we talked about these two Romanesque architects, Wiligelmo and Gislebertus. Professor St. Clare said she wanted two cats so she could name them that. So I told Sonny (through text, Twitter, and Facebook, haha) that I want little twin kitties named Wiligelmo and Gislebertus. Or Mo and Bert for short. Or Willy and Gizzy. Yay! It's gonna happen.
YUM cookies!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment