Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Still Day 44

Told you I'd write more! :)
So I just found out my Intro to Psych class for the day is cancelled because my (brilliant) professor apparently has come under the influence of "some flu-type crud". Yay. I think I'll try to go into work early. Three to eight. I really hope we get our checks early. Cuz that'll be quite the chunk of change for Christmas presents.
------
Figured it up. I just got a check for 41.98, I'm going to get a check for 72.50, and if it works out the way I want it too, my check that I will hopefully get before Christmas will be $286.375.
What is that? 400.85!
Oh yes.
But if my Saturdays don't work out, and the Monday of finals week doesn't work out, it'll just be $335.60.
Buuuuut...I really want it to be more.
So I've bought Annika's so far. A $35 donation to an animal shelter, that will provide a dog or a cat (preferably a dog) with healthcare. I think she'll like it.
Juli will be easy, an iCarly microphone I saw at Wal-mart, $15.
Lauren is relatively easy, I'll probably spend about $20 on her, just to be fair.
Sonny's is somewhat difficult because I'm having to choose between two different things. One will definitely have to be ordered, the other I could get at the mall. Either way it would get there after Christmas, most likely, because I have to get it with my check on the 15th, because they're both pretty expensive. I think I'll go with the more expensive gift, because honestly I think it'll be a pretty amazing gift...at least, I hope so. I hope he likes it...
So I just looked up guidelines on sending things to Korea! And have the APO address. Yay! This should be easier than I thought, I think.
Here's my Christmas list so far.
Annika
Juli
Lauren
Mom
Dad
Sonny
Jalisa
Big
Grandma Alline
Grandma Mary
Keka - Probably a drawing or something
Samantha
Tori

Yay! Superexciting.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment