Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 44, timeanddate.com tells me...

Or one month and fifteen days.
How about that? It's already been about a month and a half...
...that hasn't been so bad, I guess...
Skype probably helps, but now I have an aversion to Skype, so who knows what will happen now.
He's in "the field" now, I guess. He says his team will only take a couple of days, since they're so efficient, rather than the two weeks they were told they would take.
I miss him already.
Even though half the time something manages to bother me enough that I withdraw and make him miserable, I forget sometimes how much I love getting messages from him, even when they just say, "love you babe" or something along those lines.
Probably one of the best things he's said to me was the other day, when he said, "your my baby and my one and only love, im in love with you rachel denise johnson <3".
That kinda really made me unexplainably happy.
I'm a funny person. If you would have asked me before, I would have told you I'm nobody's baby. Shaun tried to call me that, and I told him not to EVER call me that. Noah tried to call me that. HELL. NO.
But from Sonny I like it. 
I don't know, I guess...idk, maybe because...I feel like I've given myself completely over to him, I am his, and I feel like, when he calls me that, he's telling me he's going to love and protect me for forever. 
Idk, maybe I'm weird, but that's how it makes me feel.
And maybe it's because I've never let anyone else call me that, that makes it more special. :)
And because I am kinda really sure he's never called anyone else that either. :)
But anyways.
Attempting to pull an all nighter tonight, to study for my art history exam tomorrow...
...and that sucks, because I had finally gotten my sleep schedule worked out right. Nuh.
I was only able to sleep though, because Sonny wasn't able to talk to me. It's pretty much physically impossible for me to sleep when I could be talking to him, it's a fact by this point. 
So I didn't talk to him last night because he was on the field and actually slept from midnightish until 10:30. And it was nice.
Although I would have rather been talking to him, to be honest with you.
Oh yeah,  I put up a Christmas tree today in my room. It's a miniature Christmas tree, 2 ft tall, and it has silver tinsel on it, and little miniature gold, silver, red, and green ornaments. It's pretty adorable. I thought about Sonny when I was decorating it. If you can't tell, I think about him a rather lot. But anyways, I was thinking that when we have our own place, we'll decorate it together. And when I was thinking about what to put on the top of the tree, I was thinking about how Jalisa says she puts an angel on the top of hers because it's a tradition with her family. I was thinking maybe Sonny and I could start our own tradition. :)
Anyways. What else to talk about? I think I'm about to give up on this all-nighter endeavor. That's what sucks about getting back on a reasonable sleep schedule...when you try to pull an all-nighter again, it doesn't work!!!
Nuh. I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment