Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day...whatever.

I'm the only one awake now. Just now realized that Courtney and Patrick are all snuggled up, Sean and Cara are, and the other two people in here that I don't know are. Brie's on the floor, I'm in this chair. We're the only two not cuddled up with someone.
Except for me and Jose the teddy bear, which Brie incidentally got for me. I got him from my room when I saw that Courtney had brought her panda out. Poor Jose though, the top of his head is wet. Nuhhhhh.
I watched Aladdin all by myself. Yay, happy ending.
Know what sucks? A happy ending doesn't happen for everything...you really think it will then it doesn't. Like Kevin and Winnie. The whole world knew they were supposed to live happily ever after and they didn't. How dumb.
But then again...what's so bad about being alone, considering the alternative?
Know what I realized? When my laptop is shut and sleeping, the silver (can light be silver?) power light fades in and out like it's breathing. How about that. Think I'm just going to match my breathing to its and try to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment