Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4

Well today's kind of a blahhy day, so I decided listing things I like will make it better.

I like:

my makeup today.
Mountain Dew.
horror movies on AMC.
Sonny.
when Sonny kisses me on the hand.
when Sonny kisses me on the forehead or cheek.
the way Sonny looked at me when he said he was falling in love with me all over again.
laying in my bed with Sonny.
the way Sonny holds me when I'm crying.
the way Sonny wipes my tears away and tells me I'm still the most beautiful girl in the world.

...crap, now my eyes are all watery.
Blah blah blah.
The family should be here in approximately twenty minutes.
Sleepwalkers is on AMC right now.
It reminds me of when I was little and we lived in the apartment in Idabel and Maxine and Ted would bring Cameron and Brett over, along with a couple of two-liters of pop and snacks, and we'd watch this movie.
My toes are cold.
I kinda want some chamomile tea.
But I'm too lazy to get up and drag the microwave out from under Stacie's bed.
Cold cold cold.
I think it's colder in my room than it is outside.
Know what I should be doing? My shoe drawing for drawing class, studying for my art history test, writing a psych paper, studying for French.
Know what I'm going to do? Put Lady Gaga back on my iPhone, along with the videos of me and Sonny.
Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment